The Adoption Hope Foundation’s financial grant program strives to help couples/individuals from the state of Connecticut with the cost of their adoption by awarding grants in amounts varying from $500 – $15,000. All applicants are welcome, but due to limited funding, we cannot award grants to all qualified applicants.
In order to apply for a grant, you must:
- Have a valid home study from a licensed and accredited adoption agency.
- Must be a U.S citizen that resides in the state of Connecticut or the adoption must be finalized in the state of Connecticut
- Applications must be submitted prior to the placement of a child in your home.
Grants will be awarded three times a year in February, June, and October. Applications must be postmarked by:
- February – postmarked by January 1st
- June – postmarked by May 1st
- October – postmarked by September 1st